Why Alaska, Why Now
Like most of us, you are probably itching to pull that suitcase out of your closet and start traveling again. Here are five reasons why you should consider Alaska for your first big trip back, and why you should start planning now.
- Access to Special Savings. Check out our travel deals for savings up to 30% off transportation, tours, and complete travel packages.
- Flexibility is Key. New for 2021, confirm your trip with a deposit as low as 10% and change or cancel your trip up until 31 days prior to travel without a penalty with purchase of our Worry-Free Cancellation Waiver.
- A Perfect Trip for You (and for This Time). Alaska is known as a popular destination for large cruise ships and their associated group tours, but for 2021 you'll see a shift to fully land-based trip packages with folks traveling independently with family and friends. We have been arranging exactly these types of trips for the past 25 years, customizing each trip to our guest's specific interests and budget.
- Safe and Familiar. For most travelers, 2021 will be a year to stick closer to home and travel domestically. Alaska is just a three-hour flight from Seattle, with nonstop service from several other US airports. We also have no language barriers and drive on the "right side" of the road. We even accept US currency. You would be surprised how often we get asked about that!
- Alaska Is Ready. Social distancing? Alaska has been doing that since 1867. But seriously, tens of thousands of visitors traveled safely to Alaska this past summer, even at the height of the pandemic. Our company helped over 1,600 guests with some part of their Alaska vacation, without a single positive case reported to us by those who traveled. Tourism suppliers across the state rallied, and travelers did their part by following common sense guidelines. Rest assured, from wide open spaces to our safe travel practices, Alaska is ready for you.