Alaska – Right Place, Right Now
Like most of us, you're probably itching to pull that suitcase out of your closet and start traveling again. Here are five reasons why Alaska is ideal for your first big trip back, and why you should start planning now.
- Alaska Is Open. Social distancing? We've been doing that since 1867. But seriously, tens of thousands of visitors traveled safely to Alaska last summer, even at the height of the pandemic. Our company helped over 1,600 guests with some part of their Alaska vacation, without a single positive case reported to us by those who traveled. Tourism suppliers across the state rallied, and travelers did their part by following common sense guidelines. Rest assured, from wide open spaces to our safe travel practices, Alaska's ready for you.
- Access to Special Savings. Check out our travel deals for savings up to 30% off transportation, tours, and complete travel packages.
- Flexibility. New for 2021, confirm your trip with a deposit as low as 10% and change or cancel your trip up until 31 days prior to travel without a penalty with purchase of our Worry-Free Cancellation Waiver.
- The Perfect Trip for You (and for This Time). This year it's all about independent travel by land. Book your transportation, activities, and even lodging all right here, and we'll handle any changes that pop up along the way. No-stress trip planning. You deserve it.
- Epic Yet Domestic. With ongoing international travel restrictions, Alaska is your grand destination with no passport needed. Just a three-hour flight from Seattle, and with nonstop service from several other US airports, you can go from your doorstep to the "last frontier" in a day. (We also drive on the right side of the road and accept U.S. currency. You would be surprised how often we're asked that!)