Meet the Team
Alaska Tour & Travel employs about 20 team members in our midtown Anchorage office. Out our windows we have some pretty great views of the Chugach Mountains to the east, and, on a clear day, can even glimpse the tip top of Denali to the north.
The heart of our company is our stellar reservation team. They're the best in the business, regularly receiving an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars in post-trip reviews from guests. In fact, 98% of those guests also say they would recommend Alaska Tour & Travel to a friend, a number we're quite proud of.
Alongside our res agents are staff in inventory, accounting, operations, marketing, and Park Connection expediting who all work together to make sure your Alaska vacation runs like clockwork.
We have a little fun, too, so when not hard at work you will often find us out enjoying beautiful Alaska. Scroll down to see some photos of us out and about doing some of our favorite things (including many of the activities available on this website).
Fun Facts About Us
- Just over 70% of our team members are born and raised Alaskans.
- Our Alaska transplants have called the state home an average of 17 years.
- On average, our core staff have worked at Alaska Tour & Travel for an average of 10 years. Our owners and management team have over two centuries of combined experience in the Alaska travel industry.
- We answered nearly 45,000 phone calls during the 2019 reservation season (that's a lot of Alaska travel advice!).
- When we last asked, our team's favorite places in Alaska are Denali National Park followed closely by Seward/Kenai Peninsula, Hope, Homer, and Talkeetna. Our top must-do Alaska activities are a Denali Glacier Landing Flight from Talkeetna, Bear Glacier Iceberg Kayaking, day cruising in Kenai Fjords National Park, and bear viewing/flightseeing out of Anchorage.