Alaska Cruise Deals
Discounts and specials on Alaska cruises come in many forms and change frequently throughout the year. The list below will give you an idea of some of the cruise deals or promotions offered by most of the major cruise lines serving Alaska.
- Children usually cruise at a reduced rate, in some cases only paying applicable taxes and fees.
- Travelers of any age utilizing the third or fourth berth (bed) in a cabin almost always receive a significant discount.
- Most lines offer a discount to members of the military.
- Cruise fares are typically lower in May and September.
- In some cases, certain discounted fares can be available to members of the cruise line's frequent cruiser club, or to those living in a specific region or state. It is important to request a quote from us to make sure you are getting the lowest possible rate.
- Often promotions such as a cabin category upgrade, onboard credit, or included gratuities are available.
$299 Booking Bonus for Alaska Cruises
For a limited time, when you book your Alaska cruise with Alaska Tour & Travel, you will receive a Park Connection Passport valued at $299. This special passport allows you unlimited transportation on the Park Connection Motorcoach for seven days between Seward, Whittier, Anchorage, Talkeetna, and Denali National Park. You will also receive 50% off an Alaska Railroad trip between Denali National Park and Fairbanks.
Glacier route Alaska cruises sail between Vancouver and either Seward or Whittier, and most travelers fly in or out of the nearest major airport in Anchorage. You can use this passport for your cruise transfers between Anchorage and Whittier or Seward, but to get the most out of your Alaska trip we suggest you spend a few days exploring the land side of our great state. For example, you could fly into Fairbanks, spend a night or two there, and then use your 50% off Alaska Railroad trip from Fairbanks to Denali Park. After a couple nights at Denali National Park, you could then use your free trips on the Park Connection Motorcoach to travel to Whittier or Seward, with layovers along the way in Talkeetna and/or Anchorage if you would like. For more ideas, visit our pre-cruise or post cruise vacation package pages, or try out our Alaska Trip Finder.
This offer is valid for all 2020 Alaska cruises at least seven days in length booked directly with Alaska Tour & Travel. The passport is non-transferable and must be utilized by the same guest who sailed on the qualifying cruise. Up to two guests per cabin are eligible for passports. See additional details on our Park Connection Passport page.
Questions? Contact us by email or give us a call at 800-208-0200.