Why Alaska Tour & Travel?
- We're Local. We are Alaskan owned and operated and have been based right here in our hometown of Anchorage, Alaska, for 30 years.
- Recommended. We've earned 1,000+ five star ratings on Trip Advisor, and have been awarded their annual Certificate of Excellence year after year.
- Alaska Your Way. All of our vacation packages are fully customizable. That means you have the opportunity to change the hotels, tours, and modes of transportation to fit your schedule, preferences, and budget.
- Flexible. Book with confidence knowing your trip is fully changeable and refundable up until 31 days prior to travel with purchase of our Worry-Free Cancellation Waiver. Nearly all of our competitors charge a change or cancel fee immediately after booking, even if it is six months before travel.
- One Stop Shop. In addition to complete vacation packages, we offer mix and match lodging, activity, cruise, and transportation options.
- All Aboard. We are the largest seller of independent Alaska Railroad trips and are the only company offering live online reservations for the Alaska Railroad Adventure Class, GoldStar Dome, Wilderness Express, McKinley Explorer, and our own Park Connection Motorcoach ... all in one place.
- Experienced. Our team has well over two centuries of combined experience in the Alaska tourism industry. We have grown to become the largest custom Alaska travel packaging company in the state, along the way helping well over 250,000 guests plan their Alaska vacations.
- Great Value, Guaranteed. Alaska Tour & Travel doesn't mark up our vacation packages, unlike many of our competitors. That, along with our lowest price and satisfaction guarantee, make us a great value for your money. See details here.
- Involved. We are proud members of the Alaska Tourism Industry Association, Better Business Bureau, Visit Anchorage, Anchorage Chamber of Commerce, Homer Chamber of Commerce, Talkeetna Chamber of Commerce, Seward Chamber of Commerce, Denali Chamber of Commerce, Whittier Chamber of Commerce, Mat-Su Convention and Visitors Bureau, Fairbanks Convention and Visitors Bureau, Valdez Convention and Visitors Bureau, and Kenai Peninsula Tourism Marketing Council.
- Trustworthy. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of Alaska, and we have been a member for almost two decades.
Considering other options? Be sure to ask these 10 questions before you book.
Do you want to learn more about us? See what our past guests have to say, or give us a call at 800-208-0200.