Alaska Travel Tools
We have a few things in our toolbox just for you.
This website has nearly 900 pages, including roughly 200 product pages and over 300 vacation package options. Not to worry, we have built a set of tools to help you quickly find what you are looking for. And if you ever need help, we are only a phone call or email away. Here is a list to get you started.
- Our most popular and powerful set of tools are our interactive finders for vacation packages, lodging, activities, transportation, and cruises. You can also quickly access these in the Find Your Alaska section located near the bottom of nearly every page on our website.
- Think of our My Trip feature like an online travel shopping cart. As you browse lodging, activity, and transportation products, you can add them to your trip. You can even add the components of an entire vacation package to your trip and make any modifications you like. When you are ready, you can request a no obligation quote, or in most cases, book everything online yourself. You can access My Trip using the red button on the top right of your screen, or on the main menu from your mobile device.
- To get a lay of the land, check out our maps section and get advice on when to visit, where to go, the weather, and how long you need for an Alaska vacation.
- For more reading, head to our Alaska travel blog. Sign up for our newsletter to hear about our latest posts, specials and travel tips.
- Be sure to check out our photo galleries. We have picked some of our favorite photos, many provided by our past guests, and organized them in galleries like Grand Landscapes, Bears & Beyond, Out & About, All Aboard, and Around Town.
- We have a small collection of Alaska videos as well. You can access them using the WATCH panel near the bottom of each page.
- Make sure you understand our cancellation policy. Unlike many other companies, our services are fully refundable up until 31 days prior to travel with the purchase of our low cost, Worry-Free Cancellation Waiver, and we offer a low-price guarantee. That said, we still recommend preparing for unforeseen circumstances with travel insurance.
- To try our search tool, just look for the magnifying glass icon at the top of each page.
If you are ever feeling overwhelmed about planning a trip to Alaska, or you just want to chat about trip ideas, pick up the phone and call us at 800-208-0200. We have been doing this for 25 years, and we are ready to help.