2020 Alaska Travel Photo Contest
Alaska is a picturesque place, and even though it's often said that a photo doesn't do it justice, we want to see those that do. Enter to win our annual Alaska Travel Photo Contest!
The contest opens May 15 and runs through October 15, 2020. Entering is simple, just visit the 2020 Alaska Travel Photo Contest page and fill out the form.
The grand prize of a $500 Amazon gift card will be awarded to the photographer whose photo best captures the experience of traveling in Alaska: Wildlife and wild places, landscapes, cultural heritage, railroads, adventure, or simply awe-inspiring sites. The contest is open to U.S. visitors and Alaska residents alike. All entries must be received by October 15, 2020.
Alaska Photo Contest Rules
- Photos must be submitted in jpeg (.jpg) format with a minimum width of 1024 pixels, although a width of 2048 pixels or wider is preferred. Photos must be free from watermarks.
- All entries must be received by October 15, 2020. The Grand Prize will be awarded by November 2, 2020.
- Each entrant may submit up to five photos. Each photo must be an original photo personally taken by the entrant in Alaska. Photos from previous Alaska Travel Photo Contests cannot be resubmitted.
- Entries will be judged by a committee made up of Alaska Tour & Travel management and staff. Photos are judged on how well they capture the experience of traveling in Alaska.
- All photos entered in the contest will become property of Alaska Tour & Travel and will not be returned. By entering the Alaska Travel Photo Contest, the entrant grants Alaska Tour & Travel the right to display the photos online and to use the photos in print or online advertising and marketing.